What Data Does The App Collect From My Store?
Created by: Support Staff [ Lv1 ]
Modified on: Wed, 9 Sep, 2020 at 6:54 PM
Once you install our app. You are granting permissions to the following:
This app has access to the following personal information:
- Customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents
This app can access and modify your store‘s data:
- Modify products, variants, and collections
- Modify orders, transactions, and fulfillments
- Modify inventory
- Modify draft orders
- Modify fulfillment services
- Modify assigned fulfillment orders
- Modify fulfillment orders assigned to fulfillment services
- Modify shipping rates, countries, and provinces
- Modify orders
- Read products, variants, and collections
- Read orders, transactions, and fulfillments
- Read inventory
- Read draft orders
- Read fulfillment services
- Read assigned fulfillment orders
- Read fulfillment orders assigned to fulfillment services
- Read shipping rates, countries, and provinces
- Read order edits
Your data is deleted once you uninstall our app.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.